I’ve never been one for New Year’s Resolutions, but as 2011 draws to a close I find myself perpetually adding to a “next year” to-do list. I need to start writing this stuff down or: a) I’ll go crazy; and/or b) I’ll forget.
- Care about Google+
- Dive into LinkedIn for alumni
- Initiate Social Media Ambassador program on my campus
- Implement Foursquare “101 Things” project with Student Life
- Start monthly social media reports over from scratch
- Present at a conference
- Write more
- Craft more
- Learn more about my camera and take more pictures
These are in no particular order and I will likely be adding more before 2012 arrives. If and when I start checking things off this list, I’ll share. You’re all going to hold me accountable. Right?
Image source: Judgmental Observer